Only a couple of days to go.

Te final countdown continues, everything packed and I'm all ready to go.

Here is an interesting article on Stuff from someone who recently holidayed in Kiribati, and a lot more positive than some of the comments about it below! I guess like anywhere it is what you make it and the key is not going in with too high expectations. Am a little perplexed by some of the comments, it is after all a developing country, but each to their own. The advice I take from this one is to get out and explore the outer islands, something I'm hoping to do once settled in.

Here is another older article from Val Guthrie, who was working for the Marine Training Centre which I will be working for.


Here is an amusing and informative YouTube video from Geography Now! on Kiribati.


And Nauru airlines has a nice promo video about Tarawa


Craig

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections- U to Z

The Nippon Causeway

Reflections- N to T